Start a new topic

Striiv Play without iPhone

I have a buddy who heard me raving about my Striiv Play and bought one too. He only has an iPhone 4 and didn't realize it wasn't compatible. He'd like to use it stand-alone until he upgrades his phone. How can he get past the Bluetooth sync screen without syncing to an iPhone?

1 person has this question

You really can't use the Striiv Play standalone and the Striiv Smart Pedometer exists in a different universe, but he can use just the app and team with you until he upgrades.  It will track steps but not stairs and kill his battery life but if he doesn't mind charging often it should be a similar experience.

assassin's creed pirates pirater

Hello there, your staff members offers people these days a complete completely new impressive process meant for assassin's creed helps make pirates como hackear This can be a brand-new process put together by your staff members, it's a genuinely increased possible because it possesses lots of options in addition to capabilities. Do you need further Dollars, Timber, Instructions as well as Supplies? If that is so, then the program is designed for people! Your own Ask for provides limitless Dollars, Timber, Instructions & Supplies. Open up virtually all Rewards. Utilizing this type of application also you can reveal all of the offers! Technique is often rather an easy task to work because it carries a uncomplicated screen. Your own software programs are generally 100% shielded because they are virtually all employing a proxy method in addition to anti-ban software application = stability verified! Technique functions throughout units managing House windows, iOS as well as Operating system! Will not wait, purchase this type of software nowadays, and enjoy your activity!

assassin's creed pirates cara cheats

Login or Signup to post a comment