Start a new topic

My striiv will not wake up!!

My screen is black. I tried what was suggested and it still won't wake up! Help please....

12 people have this problem

This morning I took my Striiv off the USB cable after charging it all night and the screen was locked at " 0 steps" with the " unlock" button showing. It wouldn't clear when I pressed unlock. I have had my Striiv lock up before so I knew to hold the on/off button down for 20 seconds and then press the button to turn it on...but it won't turn on now. Black screen. I charged it all morning think maybe somehow there is a problem there, but still won't wake up...tried resetting it again....no good. Is it now a brick? I have loved my Striiv...this is my second one but won't be able to afford a 3rd. :(

Tried resetting. Charged all night. Can't get it to start...any suggestions? I have had it for about 2 years. Did it die of old age? Or is there something else I should try?

I've barely had my Striiv smart pedometer for a month and now it won't turn on. It's been charging all night so I know that's not the issue. I'm not sure what everyone is talking about the reset paper clip hole either, because my Smart only has a pwer button, the charger button, and the thing to connect the holder.

Cat,

The paper clip hole is on the Striiv Play Pedometer.  On your smart, I believe the reset procedure to force the wake up is to hold the power button down extra time.  I think a minute or so should be a safe if exceptionally long time unless you see the screen change before then.  After releasing the button you may have to press it again to turn it on as normal.

I that fails you'll need to open a support ticket with Striiv to get a replacement.

After unplugged from charging overnight, my strive will not come on.  What can I do to reboot it?

I just received it and is all black.?
Login or Signup to post a comment