Start a new topic

Gems at zero after crash

I was purchasing something with gems when the app crashed. I got the item I purchased when I reopened, but now my gems are stuck at zero. I lost all my gems and cannot collect anymore. It always says zero. I've tried restarting the app and my phone and nothing helps.

2 people have this problem

i made a purchase and my gems just changed to zero. i have read about other striivers having the same issue and was hopping it will correct itself but it's been 3 days and i have not gotten my gems back. can someone advise how else i can get them back, it's upseting since i've been planning to purchase an island
Everything just suddenly corrected itself today. I can't tell if all my gems are back but the majority are. Mine took a week to correct itself.

I had it one day and was really ticked!  It corrected itself later in the day and put back all of my gems.  I did do a complete reboot of my phone, but that didn't change anything.  It just corrected itself at some point.  I know this isn't what you want to hear necessarily, but hopefully, you will ultimately have the same experience.  I did send them feedback about the issue, but I don't know if that's what got them to fix it or not.

Me too!
I'm having the same issue with gems no longer being calculated after making a purchase,
Login or Signup to post a comment