Start a new topic

Android app sync with MyFitnessPal?

One of the reason I bought this was because the box and information online said it synced with MyFitnessPal. I don't seem to be able to set this up. Has anyone gotten this working? If so, how did you do it?

Also, it's interesting that on the Android version of MyFitnessPal, the Striiv is NOT listed as a compatible device. That's really frustrating. 

(Using Samsung Galaxy S3) I had trouble at first trying to sync because I was trying to link from the MyFitnessPal app. I was able to get my Touch to sync with MFP by going to the menu and then "App Gallery" in Striiv app. Then I clicked on the MFP and logged in. In MFP it doesn't show I am linked anywhere but as I started walking it would add "5 calories" exercise and it shows up in my Diary in the Activities section at the bottom.

The Striiv fussion is NOT listed as a compatible device to be sync to MyFitnesspal ???

On the myfitnesspal website lists Striiv Play app, but I don't see the app used with the Touch and Fusion.  I'm able to log in to myfitnesspal from within the Striiv app, but while it accepts the password the screen remains blank.  I'm not seeing the calorie count showing up in the other app either.  

OK, I got it to work, don't know if others have the same problem but I created my MyFitnessPal account as a Facebook pass through for login.  But my Striiv account was dedicated to Striiv.  I delinked my MFP account from Facebook so it required a dedicated login, and it worked on the first try.  Go figure.

I am trying to sync my MFP account with my Striiv Touch; however, I don't have the MFP app listed in the App Gallery.  Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks.

I did what Greg said and it totally worked!! Thanks!

Login or Signup to post a comment