Start a new topic
Planned

add pluse and o2 monitoring and IOS 8 Health App interation

I would love to be able to monitor my pulse and o2 levels like Withings does or better.  Having Asthma all my life it is something that I really would like to be able to have.  Also I would love to be able to have my Touch interact with Apples IOS 8 Health app

Any possible way this can happen?

2 people like this idea

Hello. I have the Walgreens Striv Advanced with the heart rate monitor. Is there anything in the works for monitoring pulse O2? Thank you.
I would like to be a tester as well.

Any update on when of if you are still trying to put in an oximeter I really could use this and I still would love to be a beta tester.

1 person likes this

Hi Neil,

Is there any update on the syncing data with the health app on ios?  is this something that you guys are definitely going to do or not?  

1 person likes this
I'd like to beta test any hardware / software updates as well. So far, i find the Touch more accurate than my more expensive monitor (Basis Peak) and if your attention to quality contines, I would gladly exchange the Peak for a Touch with pulse monitoring abilities. The ability to measure bicycling activiity is also on my wishlist because it is easy on my aging , > 60 yo, joints. I'm sure the expanding population of Boomers would purchase this device for that very reason, making it a profitable marketing feature.

Hi Jeannie, we've added you to the beta tester list. We'll be in touch if we're in need of further beta testing. 

I would love to beta test. My email is jeannielynna@msn.com  I am currently using the Walgreens activity tracker and I love it.

Richard, we'll let you know if we're in need of beta testers. 

I look forward to beta testing it for you please keep in touch

Hi Richard, we are in the process of developing a device capable of monitoring your heart rate. At the moment, I can't disclose any more information than that. It's not looking too promising in regards to the iOS 8 Health app link since Apple basically requires us to hand over our data to them if we do allow for a link. Syncing data to the Health app is one thing, but giving Apple ownership of that data is a whole other can of worms. Stay tuned for the heart rate monitoring device!

Neil, still looking for an update

Neil how are we coming with this looking forward in beta testing this soon.

We're currently drawing up plans for a device capable of monitoring heart rate. You'll like see our hear about this sometime in the new year. Stay tuned!

-Neil

How are things coming Neil on this feature?

Rich

I've put you on the list Rich. Thanks for contacting us with this request! 

Regards, 

Neil

Login or Signup to post a comment