Start a new topic
Planned

Striiv Touch and Healthkit

Is it possible to sync a striiv touch with healthkit so I can track my steps in health? 

5 people like this idea

Hi - right now there are no plans to integrate with HealthKit, as their business terms are onerous, and pretty much boil down to "Apple gets to sell your information", which is not something that we want to do.

Hello. 

There are some news? 

When we can expect integration with healthkit

I bought your device and I can not fully use.

So when we can expect the implementation of this function? I want to buy your device!

So when we can expect the implementation of this function? I want to buy your device!

Where did connectivity to my fitness pal go?

Thank you for your response. 

Now using devices ihealth, they have good integration with healthkit, but very few functions.

forward integration healthkit and immediately buy your product.

Another function of the missing your product: a search for the phone.

Hi - so, like we said before, Apple has some pretty ugly business terms for integrating with HealthKit- it's not likely that we're going to do it any time soon, but there might be some third party solutions that will let you pull your data from one app and place it into another. 

Hi. I want to buy a Striiv Fusion, just waiting for synchronization with apple heals. have any news when synchronizing?
Mike, thanks for the update looking forward in seeing what you can come up with.

This is actually a tricky one, since Apple's conditions for integrating with Healthkit are... let's just say "stringent" - we're looking into ways to make it possible to get your data into healthkit without finding ourselves totally locked down. Stay tuned, and thanks for being patient!

How are we coming with this function?

This would be awesome to have since healthkit has so many possible informational displays that can be put on its dashboard.

I also would like to see this work please keep us posted on this and other updates.

Hi Richard, not as of yet. We're still looking into this capability. Thanks for following up with us! We always appreciate a reminder that our users are interested in a link with Apple Health and HealthKit. 

-Neil

I just wanted to follow up and see if you've been able to work out the interface issues with HealthKit? 

Login or Signup to post a comment