Start a new topic

Time and date format

I've got a Touch and the doesn't appear to be any way to switch the date/time format from US to Uk (or European) fromat. Currently it shows 12hr clock and date in the MM/DD format and I'd like it to show 24hr clock and DD/MM format.

1 person likes this idea

What is the solution - not the problem.  

I was looking for the same thing.

My touch is about 4 hours off and will change to another day or midnight around 9pm so that ends the number of step for the day and if I did not look at that time I missed it. Of course I do no like that .

How do I change the time to be correct?

I also want to know how to change the time/date format. Your video shows the time and Oct. 3 but on my new Fusion it shows the time and 7/6. If there is no way to change the format then you are engaging in false and misleading advertising!

This may not be a solution for you but I have a Fusion and all I do is sync it with my computer every week and it always updates...try it anyway

Date and time displayed on the Fusion and Touch is based on the date and time on your phone/tablet. Every time the device is re-connected with the Striiv Activity Tracker app, the time and date are updated on the device. 

The Mon(th)/day date format was previously a planed feature, and we are keeping a tally of users who are interested in this feature. The international (DD/MM) date format and 24 hour time format are popular requests which have a high probability of being developed. Stay tuned!

Login or Signup to post a comment