Start a new topic

Striiv counting too many steos

Has anyone come up with a solution to fix when your striiv is counting too many steps??? My striiv touch band now is counting a LARGE amount of steps that I know for a fact hasn't occurred im also getting a no wifi logo looking thing (picture attached) and I know it's connected... My bands only like 2wks old probably going to be retuning it but concerned this is a habitual problem I will be switching companies. This was a gift but an inaccurate counter doesn't do many much good
jpg
(963 KB)

Starting on Tuesaday 2/24 my Strivv count more than doubled daily. I was able to figure out today that when I was typing it was counting steps. The other members of my family who own them noticed the same thing. This has only been an issue since I took the latest Striiv update.

What is the version of the software and what are you using to connect it with i.e.: iPhone etc  This is not the norm for a Touch.  I have had one now for months and if anything it was low on steps.  But with the updates in code it has gotten better.

Yes too many steps..Over 400 now. Walked 60

Hi - if you're seeing step overcounting, could you take the quick survey up at https://surveymonkey.com/r/striivstep ? It will help a ton towards getting rid of "bonus" steps and making our tracking more accurate!

I'm currently using version 2.1.40 on my iPhone, and my steps jumped from like 4-5,000 to 10,000+ and I know it's not walking I work as a receptionist so a very stationary job
Login or Signup to post a comment