Start a new topic

Display Brightness

Anybody else have issues with the latest Fusion firmware update, causing the display to be much dimmer?

My Fusion was hard to read outside before. Now it's impossible.

It's even dimmer in low light conditions and harder to see.

I would like Striiv to make this a user defined option, either via the App or the device.

2 people have this question

Could you please tell me how to turn the brightness up as i can't see it outside
This seems still in need of a good fix, a better scaling of the auto brightness. Barely readable in broad day light outdoors

I just purchased a Striiv bio on Friday and am noticing this display issue. When out in the sun it is useless as you cannot read it. Is there any news on this?

Thanks!

I have the same problem, I can't understand why this take so long to the programmers it should be only a few code lines. I espect an answer soon or maybe someone knows how to roll back to the previus update?
Just received mine last night. Before it updated the firmware, the brightness was fine. Now the "adaptive" brightness has rendered the device extremely dim in shade and nearly unreadable in sunlight. What a shame. Was this not tested before implementing?

"Hi! So we've implemented Adaptive Brightness, which dims the screen based on the time (so you don't blind yourself when the screen goes on when you wake up at 4am, for instance) "

So why is mine always on "night mode"?  Ever since the update, I have never seen the full brightness comes back.

I should have bought vivosmart
I'm having this issue too. I can't read it outside. SO SO DISAPPOINTING! ! I don't know what to do. So upset!!!
Just received mine today ,,and can't see the time at all outside , easy to see inside ? Very disappointing

2 people like this
Mike I'm experiencing the same issues with brightness as Philip and Anna after this last update. Many thanks for addressing this issue in future updates. Best Regards, Bear

Hi! So we've implemented Adaptive Brightness, which dims the screen based on the time (so you don't blind yourself when the screen goes on when you wake up at 4am, for instance) - we'll be implementing control of this feature and control over screen brightness in upcoming releases!

Have had the same thing happen. Hope they have an answer.
Login or Signup to post a comment