Start a new topic

How do I look back on days?

Anyone know how I can look at a specific day and see my steps? I didn't check yesterday until after midnight and it had already reset back to zero... How do I see how many steps I took?

1 person has this question

Can I actually change the pairing from my iPad to my smartphone as I want to receive notifications like texts etc. Currently I cannot through the iPad. Thanks

Elizabeth,

Thank you so much.  That was it.  I just thought I could do it on my computer.  

Hi Richard,

I apologize, I didn't realize you were using the Smart! 

To see your past data, you will need to look on the Smart itself. 

Tap on the More icon, then go to Charts. There is a five-day graph and if you tap on it, there is a month graph.

Elizabeth,

This is the right app, correct?  I mouse over and click and nothing.  I must be doing something wrong.

Thank you so much for your help anyway.

Hi Richard,

When you open the app, tap on any of the data tiles. For instance, tap on the Steps tile, and it will bring up your step chart, which shows you the steps from today so far, as well as past days. You can scroll backwards (swipe right) to view up to three months of past data.

I sync with the app everyday but I just don't know where to find it on the app.

Hi Oliva,

Please make sure you're syncing with the app on a regular basis. The activity stats will be stored in the app, as long as you're syncing regularly.

Login or Signup to post a comment