Start a new topic

Lost the tracker

My little black activity tracker keeps falling out of the bracelet! Its currently somewhere in my house but I can't find it! This is so frustrating as i don't feel it falling out and then I can't find it! This time its really missing!!!

Hi Carla, we suggest utilizing a Bluetooth finder app similar to the following: 

You would be looking for a Bluetooth ID starting with Striiv Bio2 followed by 4 letters/numbers. If you're not able to find the tracker, drop us a line at customercare@striiv.com and we'll see how we can help you out.

Carla! I completely agree with you! Mine drops out ALLLLL the time. Literally every morning when I put on my backpack I have to be careful, or when I put on take off anything with long sleeves. It finally fell again and was accidentally stepped in while I was working out and now its broke. Definite design flaw. I'm going to message Customer Service bc this was a lot of money to lose and I love the device, just not that it falls out. What's the point of wearing a fitness band that you have to always be super careful of not losing while doing normal everyday things?

Login or Signup to post a comment